I'm constantly on the lookout for cool new things for the store, and invariably it leads me to want a ga-billion new things for myself. These are the five items are on my radar right now.
1. Tie Dye Dress, yes! I love the moody palette in the wear-now (because it's still hot outside) body. But just imagine how awesome this is going to look with booties and a leather jacket... swoon.
2. I am officially obsessed with ear cuffs, and this one would be an excellent addition to my collection.
3. Dahlias are like the cool-kid of flowers - all angular and moody. So happy that they are back in season, I'll definitely be picking up a bunch a the farmer's market this weekend.
4. Unkle Karl has the best quotes, and I just love him. A customer came into the SF store wearing this gem, so I, obviously, had to immediately buy one too. #twinning
5. I have a thing for Scandinavian prints and this Josef Frank pillow couldn't be more perfect. I'm eyeing it for my office redecoration project.